Sign in to follow this  
arnobg

installing update without losing liveries

Hey guys, is there a way to uninstall and reinstall the NGX with the new update without losing all of my custom downloaded liveries? I don't want to have to go find and download them all again just to install an update.

Thanks in advance.

I have never had a problem with my liveries after an uninstall.  After the re-install is complete, open the Operations Center and it should ask if you if you want to repair your liveries.  Choose yes and it will restore your liveries. 

Chad Griffin

As an update, I just installed the latest update for the NGX series with no issues.  Open up your Operations Center and you should have a notification regarding your liveries.  Choose the option to "repair" and your liveries will be installed.  Then, go through your list of installed liveries and click the "update" button for each livery if there are updates available.  It doesn't take too long.  Hope this helps. 

Chad Griffin

As an update, I just installed the latest update for the NGX series with no issues.  Open up your Operations Center and you should have a notification regarding your liveries.  Choose the option to "repair" and your liveries will be installed.  Then, go through your list of installed liveries and click the "update" button for each livery if there are updates available.  It doesn't take too long.  Hope this helps. 

Worked thanks!

One thing I'm not sure of though is if the re-install overwrote my saved CLDDRK panel state because I see all the old autosaves in there?