Sign in to follow this  
Emi350

Paintkit 777-200LR PMDG Alpha channel

Hello,

I download the Paitnkit of the 777-200 and all seems to be fine except there is no thing un the Alpha channel layer. No cabin window!

The Paintkit of the 737-700 is ok. The Alpha channel is good.

Can you explain me?

JJ EMI350

Jean-Jacques BLIN

Alpes Maritimes

NICE (06)

French Riviera FRANCE

IVAO 189764

Hello,

I download the Paitnkit of the 777-200 and all seems to be fine except there is no thing un the Alpha channel layer. No cabin window!

The Paintkit of the 737-700 is ok. The Alpha channel is good.

Can you explain me?

JJ EMI350

JJ - just a heads up, we have to put our full names in these forums.

I'm not at my flight simulator computer right now to check my -200LR kit, but something you could do to solve the problem is export the alpha channel from the default PMDG 200LR .dds textures and copy that into your paint kit alpha channel.

Matt Smith

Prepar3D

JJ - just a heads up, we have to put our full names in these forums.

I'm not at my flight simulator computer right now to check my -200LR kit, but something you could do to solve the problem is export the alpha channel from the default PMDG 200LR .dds textures and copy that into your paint kit alpha channel.

Hello Matt,

My full name? Oh! sorry,  I don't want to be hidden behind a Pseudo or avatar, but as I am French, my name is Jean-Jacques BLIN, and as it's very long, all my friends write JJ my initials. So, I did not mean it , because I 'm used to sign like that. So now, I will write Jean-Jacques. But I am sure the next time, it wil be you who will answer JJ  :lol:  And EMI350 is my callsign in my virtual company on IVAO.

For the paintkit, I agree with you, the best soluce is to export the Alpha channel from the default plane. But I did not tkink do do like that and I have painted my own, window, by window... :( :blush:

Thank you very much for your quick answer.

Best regards

Jean-Jacques (Alias JJ)

Jean-Jacques BLIN

Alpes Maritimes

NICE (06)

French Riviera FRANCE

IVAO 189764

Hello Matt,

My full name? Oh! sorry, I don't want to be hidden behind a Pseudo or avatar, but as I am French, my name is Jean-Jacques BLIN, and as it's very long, all my friends write JJ my initials. So, I did not mean it , because I 'm used to sign like that. So now, I will write Jean-Jacques. But I am sure the next time, it wil be you who will answer JJ And EMI350 is my callsign in my virtual company on IVAO.

No problem! Easiest thing to do is add your name to the "Signature" block at the bottom.

For the paintkit, I agree with you, the best soluce is to export the Alpha channel from the default plane. But I did not tkink do do like that and I have painted my own, window, by window...

I think I did the same thing in the past :angry:  :(  :blink:

Matt Smith

Prepar3D

OK

Like this?

It's better?

Thanks for your Help Matt.

JJ

Jean-Jacques BLIN

Alpes Maritimes

NICE (06)

French Riviera FRANCE