Sign in to follow this  
mansour

[Help] needed 777 textuer issue with P3D V2.5

He there,

I have an issue with my PMDG 777-200 & 777-300

When I chose my aircraft  Saudia livery or PMDG house livery after 2 sec

the aircraft covered with a lot of other textures triangles and squares around my aircraft and some of them inside the cockpit.

is there a different between PMDG P3D textures and FSX textures, so why it happen with me like that.

If not so what is the solution for my issue then?

Any one can help me. Please!

Thank you!

Mansour Alsenaidy

Prepar 3D v2.5 pro+

PMDG 777-200 & 300 for P3D

REX4 & soft cloud

Please do not force multiple posts. It is normal for AVSIM to have a delay when making a new post, get used to it.

These artifacts are usually caused by something wrong with your graphics set up. Is this a new problem or is this the first time you've used the PMDG 777 in P3D?

Do you have any other addon aircraft in P3D and are they okay?

Dan Downs KCRP

I am so sorry! I didn't main it to do like that

No i didn't have any add-on aircraft. I have only the PMDG and it is with the PMDG only

Sometime I use Wilco A333 but it is not like PMDG

So, any help. Please!

Mansour Alsenaidy

Prepar 3D v2.5 pro+

PMDG 777-200 & 300 for P3D

REX4 & soft cloud

Okay, well do you have a video card that meets Prepar3D minimum requirements, specifically it's capable of DX11?

Have you followed the recommendations for configuring display options in the Introduction?

Dan Downs KCRP

Okay, well do you have a video card that meets Prepar3D minimum requirements, specifically it's capable of DX11?

Have you followed the recommendations for configuring display options in the Introduction?

Where i can find the recommendations for configuring display options in the Introduction.

Introduction document ppg 24-25.

Do yourself a favor and make a signature block so you don't have to manually put your name on every post as desired by PMDG.

Dan Downs KCRP

where can i find Introduction document?

is it in the web or with the download or were?

Do yourself a favor and set up a signature block so your posts are signed per the rules. Thanks.

Start menu PMDG run Operations Center. Select the product (e.g., PMDG 777 P3D) and you'll have a menu of items such as documents.

You can also find all the documents you purchased in the folder <P3D> \PMDG\PMDG 777\Documents. In order to use this complex aircraft, please read the Introduction and fly the tutorial. There is a second tutorial available at the PMDG website in the downloads section.

My concern is you don't have a system that meets the minimum requirements for P3D... did you verify that?? I asked the question and you didn't answer, makes it harder to help you.

Dan Downs KCRP