Hi,

Everytime you rescan for new aircraft it uses one of your activations which I find rather strange, thought it would only use the activations if you reinstall it for some reason, yes every 30 days you can reset activations but stil.....

Peter

Hi,

Everytime you rescan for new aircraft it uses one of your activations which I find rather strange, thought it would only use the activations if you reinstall it for some reason, yes every 30 days you can reset activations but stil.....

Peter

Hi Peter,

An activation triggers when there is a change in hardware or when Windows is reinstalled. Have you done any change to your computer recently?

Thank you

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Kevin,

No nothing at all just when I click on PrecipitFX product and log in click on search for new aircraft it seems to use an activation as sometimes you buy a new aicraft and make sure the certain pack has it covered.

Hi Kevin,

No nothing at all just when I click on PrecipitFX product and log in click on search for new aircraft it seems to use an activation as sometimes you buy a new aicraft and make sure the certain pack has it covered.

You can reset your activations directly in your account if you need to do so. If there is any issue in the process, you can contact us via our support page (https://fsfxpackages.com/en/support/).

Thank you!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42