Sign in to follow this  
Deaf Pilot

Re: Dean Penderghast

Hi Dean, I tried emailing you back as well as searching for your profile, but no luck. The way the Avsim forum systems work don't seem to allow replying without actually knowing the sender's email. So I hope everyone here will excuse this, so I can relay this message to Dean...Todd:I liked the video you did, both visually and the music in the background. Did you do the arrangement in the background of the bagpipes? If so, you did a great job at it!I noticed on the video the very impressive lake water and mountains. Is that the standard FS2004 senery or do you have an add-on? If so, which one?Thanks!Dean PenderghastYorba Linda, CA______________________________________________________________Hi Dean. Thank you very much for your interest. Yes, I did lots of editing and adding music. I actually added two songs... the one during the main part of the video is, as you said, bagpipes, playing "Amazing Grace" and the one that plays as soon as the Flight Sim portion of it ends is "Taps" with a bugle. Thanks for the comment! :)The water is explained in a particular forum thread, which I have linked for you here:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=searchThe mountains are the now-freeaware FSGenesis 38.2 West Coast Mesh.Thanks again for your interest... it's nice to know that someone enjoyed it :)Todd

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!