Sign in to follow this  
FLIGHTO

Bugs To Address

So after all of 20 minutes with this A/C - this is what I noticed..... (20 minutes mind you)

>Pro-Line Dim switches inop - (Bottom Right of each screen)

>Text is poor in the Proline screens - Select Vspeeds and you cant make out the main highlighted words on top.

>Under panel flood lights the Proline screens have edge lite bleed. (Prob. gauge alignment needed)

>Programming the FMS in "pop up" does not show the new input info in the VC FMS..

>Some FMS text mis-alignments.

>FMS does not appear to function 100% - Have to investigate more.

>A/P all F'd up. I am sure Bert can address this if Carenado does not.

>Landing lights are so bright that you cant make out anything on ground.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>VC Cabin (In general) is low texture quality - Very un-Carenado like. More Easglesoft-ish. closet doors very low quality.

>No animation on tables and window shades, nor anything else..

>Cabin monitor inop - Another page from Eaglesoft - at least Eaglesoft read the correct current speed in MPH.

I would prefer higher quality textures and turn pc setting down if fps was an issue.

Not a bug but why does every Carenado a/c lately look like its 50 years old with all the scratches and wear marks all over the VC. I have been in plenty of older a/c and I have yet to see an FMS sceen this scratched up. Its not a touch screen.....(My Rant)

There will be more to come when I actually get this airborn.