Sign in to follow this  
maxfly1

MD-11 installation error

Hello,

I downloaded MD-11 and when I'm trying to install it and put e-mail, Order ID and password it gives me Unable to Validation Licence. 

Anybody knows how to fix it?

Windows 8, FSX

Thanks in advance.

Disregard, fixed it.

same issue with me windows 7 64bit FSX acceleration, please help, thanks.

Efrain RodriguezP3DWindows 10 64bitIntel i7 6700 4.0 Quad Core NVidia GTX1070<p>120SSD / 2TB

Having troubles with the installation of PMDG-MD11  I found this topic.

I think the title is correct for me but my problem is different. Yet I don't know to start another one.

After some problems with Win10 I migrated  back to Win 7 and FSX.

The installation of PMDG MD-11 (pmdg_md11_fsx_combo_setup.exe) give me headaches.

I have done it now for four times, but I think that the installation is never ended complete!

I don't remember if there will be an confirmation  for completing install, but in my cas  the installation screen will disappear.

When I open the MD-11 Load Manager I get this error:

De toepassing kan niet worden gestart omdat de configuratie naast elkaar onjuist is.

Raadpleeg het gebeurtenislogboek Toepassing of gebruike het opdrachtregelprogramma sxstrace.exe voor meer informatie.

Opening FSX  there is no PMDG-menu in the Add-ons tab of the menubar.

In the main screen I see only the Captan panelview without glareshield and instruments

There is something missing. but what? Perhaps in FSX?, but other (default) aircafts no problem.

Perhaps  a missing.NET of MS Visual C++ program?

Who can help me?

System Windows 7 Home 64bits, FSX

Thank you

Jan Koelstra

Solution for my question is an missing MS Visual C++ redistributable file  (x86 and x64, thus both) must be present.

Thank you

Jan Koelstra