Sign in to follow this  
Valerio72

FTGlobal Vector crash to desktop Prepar3Dv2.5

Dear Sirs,

after purchasing FTXGlobal base (which worked flawlessly), I wanted to upgrade adding Vector. The installation went on without problems, but as soon as I start the simulator (prepar3d 2.5) I hear the "sound" of the plane of the default flight, but the screen remains black for a couple of seconds, then prepar3d closes to desktop.

I didn't have any problem with other add on till now (I use REX Texture direct, FSGlobal 2010 and the above mentioned FTX Global base). If I manually delete the Vector folders from the Prepar3d main folder, the simulator runs again without problems.

Anyone had the same problem or have the idea of a possible cause for this?

Do you need any information that may helpo to better clarify the problem?

I would be really grateful to anybody that can help me. I am at a dead point.

Cheers,

Valerio.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Did you run ftx central 2 - also try deleting shaders before you run sim again - reboot also - all I can think of 

I discovered that was the "CVX" folder that caused the error. Vector has 4 folders: EXX - CVX - APT - OBJ. WIth "Addit!", a little useful program that allows you to manage your addons without starting the simulator, I enabled one by one the folders; and the only one that stops the simulator is the CVX one. I am now in contact with ORBX support forum to solve the matter. In their opinion is a faulty installation. We'll see.

I would like to thank you Richard for taking care of my problem, I much appreciated.

Valerio.

I discovered that was the "CVX" folder that caused the error. Vector has 4 folders: EXX - CVX - APT - OBJ. WIth "Addit!", a little useful program that allows you to manage your addons without starting 

Your welcome but I didn't do much but glad you worked it out  :good: