Sign in to follow this  
vjtto

PMDG 777 first problem

hi all! a week ago i've bought a PMDG 777 and the first problems started! one i installed it i couldn't do nothing, start up, touch the cockpit instruments and retract the gear. in the download foulder there is written to do this:

Correcting this problem is very easy!

1) Navigate an explorer window to this folder:

<FSX:SE root folder>\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\lib

(By default the <FSX root folder> is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX)

2) Run the SimConnect.msi installer file inside the folder by double-clicking.

3) Navigate to this folder:

<FSX:SE root folder>\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\LegacyInterfaces

4) Inside this folder are three more folders that each contain a SimConnect.msi file - run all three of them.

Once you have all four steps completed, you should be all set!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i did it all, several times, but nothing changed... 
i wanted to write this type of post a week ago but i couldn't and PMDG doesn't want be contacted THANK YOU
so, dispite all this, does anyone know how to solve it? really thankful 

i wanted to write this type of post a week ago but i couldn't and PMDG doesn't want be contacted THANK YOU

The official avenue for support is support.precisionmanuals.com - a few of us work to ensure that people get responses pretty quickly, so I definitely wouldn't say we don't want to be contacted. Quite the opposite: if there's an issue, we want to know about it and solve it.

As mentioned by Tony, full names are required in the forum. If you'd included it in your earlier post, I could've checked in the system for any obvious errors already.

Kyle Rodgers

thank all for the answers. i will do it, i posted it 3 times because avsim said me every time i tried that it was impossible to do