Sign in to follow this  
slimfly

Update confusion

I'm having the FSX version of PMDG 777-200LR installed

When executing the new update I have 2 options:

Repair (same as install the update on top of the current version??)

Remove

As it is I already chose Repair, but not 100% sure I did the right thing, even though the OP center now says that I'm having the latest version 1.10.6492 installed. The "Repair" process went extremely fast which makes me kind of uncertain if everything really gonna work as it should?

It would have been nice with a few words in the readme file about which option to chose in order to simply just make an update.

Phillip Seedorff

Setup:
ASUS PRIME Z370-P i9 9900K 16GB-DDR4 nVidia RTX4070TI Win10 64 1909 PRO1863 USB earphones Artic7 Steel3 and s/pdif opt.7.1 surround Denon amp P3DV5.4/MSFS  ASP/ASCA ProATC/X  AIGAIM-OCI  Multimonitor setup

the OP center now says that I'm having the latest version 1.10.6492 installed.

That's the part that matters.

If you're flying around and notice anything odd, an uninstall/reinstall will probably do the trick.

Kyle Rodgers

Ok,thanks Kyle

Phillip Seedorff

Setup:
ASUS PRIME Z370-P i9 9900K 16GB-DDR4 nVidia RTX4070TI Win10 64 1909 PRO1863 USB earphones Artic7 Steel3 and s/pdif opt.7.1 surround Denon amp P3DV5.4/MSFS  ASP/ASCA ProATC/X  AIGAIM-OCI  Multimonitor setup

No odd issues!  :smile:

Phillip Seedorff

Setup: