Sign in to follow this  
andresico

Aerospool Dynamic clear glass patch?

Hi

I just installed this little bird in FSX after a long while years without using it. (It never got installed on my newish PC)

Its still a sweet little flyer with nice flying dynamics etc.

It just has one serious letdown and that is the slightly darkish unclear VC glass texture. Its a petty because it makes the outside look dull and less interesting.

I know that Lionheart has made clear glass textures for other AC like the Super Pacer, so I looked at the website and couldnt find anything there.

So is there something I´m missing or is there just no clear glass option?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks for your reply.

I have a problem and that is that my manual doesnt open (when I click it, nothing happens). I´ve never liked that there´s no pdf manual. I like to read manuals sitting in my favorite chair with the ipad and not in front of my flightsim pc with yoke and all kinds of stuuf around.

I´ve been looking for the "button on panel, IIRC" but cant find it.

Btw, I´m using fsx. 

EDIT:

I searched the web and found a way to open the manual outside the flightsim. I have gone through it fast and I havent found anything about clear glass option. I will leave it for now, but I would really appreciate if someone would just tell me if it is possible or not to have clear glass in this addon.

I have already told you it is done from a hidden clickspot on the VC panel.

If you don't want to believe me then why did you not visit the developers page and find out for yourself?

http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Dynamic.html

*  Hideable plexi in the canopy structure of the Dynamics in FSX for those bothered with inner plexi tinting and reflections.

As for the `how` that is in the manual - you need to go through it properly as I'm sure the location of the clickspot is made obvious. 

Thanks for directing me in the right direction. I will take a closer look later.

Besides that, I cant see why you write in this negative tone. Its really not very nice. Your first reply, I basically didnt understand. (maybe I´m stupid for you?)

I had visited the Lionheart webpage, I had tried to open the manual, which didnt work. I´m very sorry if this is not enough. And by judging your tone, I understand that I should never ask anything again.

It was your tone that prompted my reply: You disrespect my answer by demanding someone else corroborate it. Perhaps instead of trying to make things worse you just apologized and did what I told you to do you would have your answer, a solution, and a fellow simmer who isn't about to hit the `ignore` button on your future posts?

While we appreciate English may NOT be your first language, you would do well to realise that the obligation is on YOU to read the manuals for the aircraft you purchase, not us to read them to you. I had this aircraft in FSX, I don't have it installed in P3D, but I was earnest - and correct - in attempting to help you to the best of my recollection.

You haven't exactly been inundated with replies, so you might want to think about who your friends are, and take some personal responsibility.

I found the button this time.

small grey button in the extreme lower left corner with a popup text saying. "Hide Interior Plexi (No Inner Plexi)" 

Now life looks brighter. :)

Andrés