just purchased this monitor and found that my asus strix 970 will not work using the display port! Hdmi works fine,looking at the forums it seems there is a problem with the 970 cards and the display port sometimes not working,has any one had a similar issue and managed to solve it 

peter

For any one with this issue,I had to set the monitor to display port inside the pilot software then it worked fine

peter

I've been using a BenQ PT3200 for a few months now and didn't know until I hooked it up that in order to get 2560x1440 resolution you have to have a display port on your video card. I was fortunate in that I have a GTX 970 card that had that port and works fine. BenQ seems to keep that info pretty low keyed when I was shopping for a large monitor. Never heard of pilot software, what is it?

Paul

Glad you are happy with the screen,I have a Asus strix gtx 970 which seem to be a good match with the screen,the Pilot software is on the same CD that the drivers came on and seems to allow you to control all aspects of the screen ,thanks for your reply

peter