Sign in to follow this  
BigMalc1

Dead Aircraft

I'm new to this forum so bare with me. i have loaded PMDG 777,(Emirates), at Gate 317 at Heathrow London. Plane is completely dead, and moving my mouse over the controls has no effect. It just stays as a mouse pointer! Is there a log created anywhere that could help me as to what is happening. I've tried a different aircraft and get the same result.

If more information is required just let me know.

Thanks.

Big Malc.

If more information is required just let me know.

What sim are you using? FSX, FSX:Steam Edition, or P3D? Were you prompted for an activation code?

Big Malc.

Full real names in the forum, please.

Kyle Rodgers

Hello, sorry I have used this program(me) for a while with FSX SP2. It is activated already the only additions I've made are Active Sky Next and TopCat.

Malcolm Clenton,

Birmingham, UK.

Hello, sorry I have used this program(me) for a while with FSX SP2. It is activated already the only additions I've made are Active Sky Next and TopCat.

Hmmm...that's something that more an issue that pops up with FSX:SE and P3D, but not unheard of for FSX. If you wouldn't mind, follow the link in my signature and submit a support ticket. There's a list of things that we can run through to get you working again that I can't get to at the moment (at the day job), but one of our other Techs might be able to help you out.

Kyle Rodgers