Sign in to follow this  
P2A_Friend

Suggestion for FSMaNiA

Hello Tim,

you make great youtube videos (FSMaNiA), competent and a lot of good (fun) facts, and the ones on the Carenado Hawker are very, very helpful. Great job.

I was wondering whether you could include the awesome Flight1 Super King Air B200 in your sequence of videos. It is a powerful and detailed plane with a high fun factor.

Thank you

Klaus

MSFS, i7 9700K, RTX 2070, 32GB

Thank you very much Klaus!! I do have the Flight1 Super King Air B200 in my virtual hanger. I have hag several request to do a video on that outstanding lady. I am in the middle of A2A's Piper Comanche series at present on a flight from Dutch Harbor to Cold Bay, Alaska. I think the Super King Air might be the perfect plane for my next flight from Cold Bay to Anchorage. I will definitely add it to the list. Thank you so much for your suggestion. Kindest Regards, Tim Garris, FS MaNiA

I'll second that your videos are top notch!  I never got the Flight1 B200 (due to having to pay twice for it...FSX and P3D) but I'm always curious about it.  Maybe someday when I've moved to P3D I'd pick it up.  In the mean time, seeing a full flight would be helpful and fun.

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Gregg,

I only bought the plane when it came out for P3D recently. P3D is working absolutely great, also with the B200. I can only encourage you...

Klaus

Gregg,

I only bought the plane when it came out for P3D recently. P3D is working absolutely great, also with the B200. I can only encourage you...

Klaus

Thanks Klaus.  There are a few other things holding me back.  One is the water in P3D which, for me, is frozen.  Two are the OOMs.  Three (ironically) is the Flight1 Mustang which I love to fly...it's not compatible. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Thanks Gregg,

On the water I cannot say much. It's O.K. for me.

OOMs are no issue for me since I started using Traffic Optimizer; helps quite a bit...

Yeah, the Mustang is great and I was missing it a lot in P3D, but the B200 is a good replacement G1000 airplane for the time being. Also, I would not be surprised if F1 reintroduced the Mustang for P3D now that the B200 is out for P3D.

Klaus