Sign in to follow this  
AAL1005

Using LINDA to light up Korry Switches

Greetings all,

When it comes to programming, I'm probably the worst (aside from my 10 month old baby). I have a few Korry switches from Opencockpits, and am trying to get them to hook up with FSX. I can wire the switch parts just fine to my Leo Bodnar card, but not the LED parts. I also have a Pokeys56U that supports outputs just fine, but again with the programming. I'm at a loss. I need at least another 45 Korry switches for my cockpit, but if I can't get them to light up as in the real aircraft, it doesn't make sense.

I'm building the Q400 cockpit after the Majestic Simulations Q400. As an example of a switch, there are 2 Intake Door Korry switches. When the battery is on and either GPU is connected or APU is on, the switches (off) will illuminate the lower LED showing "CLOSED". When pressed (on), the CLOSED light goes out. Roughly 10 seconds later, the top LED will turn on showing "OPN" (the amount of time it takes to open and close the little door on the engine). 

Can anyone help me figure this out?

As another hardware question, my Pokeys56U software shows when the Korry is on or off, but the joystick settings in windows doesn't show the button being pressed. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Jack

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I am sorry but I don't have a solution for you. I have only researched and been providing support for the VRI Combo panels. I have not researched interfacing with other hardware especially outputting to USB type devices. I will be the winter before I can apply any time to LINDA development. Sorry.