Sign in to follow this  
Guest JustanotherPilot

Main and Secondary Buttons

Guest JustanotherPilot

I'd like to run reboot in Button mode, is there a list available to indicate when to press the main and secondary buttons other than reading each page of the manual. Just to clear it up the 'main' button also opens the secondary panel which has the config menus - you use this same button when required to perform a menu task in button mode.

Just to clear it up the 'main' button also opens the secondary panel which has the config menus -

To open the Secondary Panel, you'd press the SEC button on the Main Panel.

I think you're referring to like a condensed list for when to use the Main Button.  

Some users have created them already for Voice Control.  You could use them since Voice and Button follow the same procedures.

I personally just keep the Main Panel open... you can see what comes next right on the main display.

It's very simple as you're just progressing lineally.

Guest JustanotherPilot

Thank you.