Sign in to follow this  
gosta

All real pilots.... :)

Hello ALl !!!Look i have a question , i'm from venezuela and i wanted to ask can i enter a flying school in usa and work there as a pilot ? even though i don't own an american passport (civilization...) ?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

These are two separate matters: You can apply to a recognised flying school in the US, and upon acceptance you'll be able to apply for a visa, whereby your school would submit all the necessary supporting documentation, which should make it a relatively painless process.Working after graduation in the US is not normally possible, you will be required to return to your home country and apply for a work permit/visa from there. Considering the number of unemployed pilots in the US, I'd say this is likely to be a somewhat futile endeavour, unless you can provide additional skills/experience which are not found in the local work force (such as multiple type ratings, 1000's of hours flying time on each, a distinguished career as a military pilot as well as a PhD in Aerospace Engineering... ;)).Cheers,Gosta.http://www.hifisim.com/images/as2betateam.jpg