Sign in to follow this  
ireallydontwanttosignup

P3D crashes when using third display

Hi,

I just got a third display. I want to use P3D in windowed mode in only one display. The other ones, I want to use for charts, weather, pfpx etc. So I do not use P3d in full screen mode, spanning all three displays.

So, my setup is like this:

Two of my displays are connected to my main GPU, a GTX770.

The third display is connected to my main board HDMI connection. Which uses the integrated GPU of my processor (i7 4790K) (Intel HD Graphics 4600)

When i only use the two display connected to my GTX770, everything works just fine. But when i try to start P3D with the third display enabled, P3D loads, shows me the default airport with some textures missing, and then crashes.

Is there any way I can fix this?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,

I just got a third display. I want to use P3D in windowed mode in only one display. The other ones, I want to use for charts, weather, pfpx etc. So I do not use P3d in full screen mode, spanning all three displays.

So, my setup is like this:

Two of my displays are connected to my main GPU, a GTX770.

The third display is connected to my main board HDMI connection. Which uses the integrated GPU of my processor (i7 4790K) (Intel HD Graphics 4600)

When i only use the two display connected to my GTX770, everything works just fine. But when i try to start P3D with the third display enabled, P3D loads, shows me the default airport with some textures missing, and then crashes.

Is there any way I can fix this?

This will never work. It's not supported by P3D. Only 1 display adapter can be used

This will never work. It's not supported by P3D. Only 1 display adapter can be used

Well, that's a shame. It's the one of the main reasons i bought this third display.

Can it work when i get an identical GTX 770?