Sign in to follow this  
MrWhite

Mic Doesnt work/ Raas Doesnt work/ SDK Warning- Please Help!

Hi everyone!

Just downloaded the new Reboot, looks like a great product but there are a few things holding me back from actually using it. for starters my microphone is not registering at all through FS2Crew. My computer recognizes it perfectly and I have gone through all the speech recognition training needed. I read through all the documentation that came with FS2Crew and followed all the steps. I made sure the language setting was set to US and made sure before I started FSX that I had my Mic plugged in and the Speech recognition OFF. I don't get any sort of green bar no matter how loud I speak into the Mic. On the second panel of FS2Crew however, it does display the Mic when I go into the sound options.

RAAS, here is another product that came with the Fs2Crew ReBoot. just like the actual FS2Crew, It downloaded successfully and there were no issues, until I start the flight and go into the Addons menu at the top, its not there. its as if I had never installed it.

lastly, SDK warning comes up every time I open FS2Crew. Again I read through the manual and did everything that it said to do. This is my first time ever downloading an FS2Crew product so I should have a "clean" download. I made sure to start the NGX in 2D panel.

Also for the Mic issue. I cant seem to get the HM to even click.

Please, if anyone has any fixes to this feel free to pour out  some knowledge. I am fairly new at all this so I can proudly say I'm not a pro at this.

Thanks!

Please send me a Support Ticket.

I'll help you via a Remote Desktop.

Till then:

1. Ensure Voice Mode is active, not Button Control, as per the manual.

2. SDK: Check the FAQs thread for how to resolve.

3. RAAS try re-installing with Admin rights.  Check that there is a RAAS entry on your DLL.xml