Sign in to follow this  
FLAPS15

Now this is odd!

Fresh install of Win 10 Fresh install of FSX SE

All Hardware running fine...

Default Trike at Friday Harbour...

NI applied 30 FPS locked 1/2 synch

so it goes like this.... nice and smooth...then judder judder judder...smooth judder...well you get the idea! especially in  the turns....Vsynch issue? ..not sure

However frustration got the better of me and I turned on DX10 in the sim...well what !!!! no stutter or judder just smooth...what is going on?

Reinstalled the Runtimes for DX9...must be that ...no just works in DX 10 ...strange...the odd thing is now NI will not work...FSX SE just ignores the settings...

This Win 10...is really throwing up some funny issues.....well if it runs in DX10 I may have to stick with that and add back in Steve's fixer for good measure.

Anyone else seeing odd things!

All the best

Mark

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Wow!

No one else has issues with Win 10! wow! I have just reinstalled it again checked the pc and conponents..everything...but FSX SE just will not run smoothly....in DX9 with DX 10 better until you load the AS Airbus then it is even worse..

I think it is a VSynch thing in Windows...... NI just ignores all setting....the only thing I cannot check is my screen..but cannot see how that would fail it either works or doesn't...

Well I am stumped!