Sign in to follow this  
urgeflaske

Annoying parking brake problem

Hi!

So i was gonna make a new profile for the PMDG 737 in FSUIPC and i messed around with some settings. I cant remember exactly what i did, but i experienced the problems when the default aircraft loaded (cant remember the name, its that fighter jet). I always had a button on my throttle control to engange and disengage the parking brake, so when pushing it in the default plane it wouldnt set parking, the red line with "PARKING BRAKES - Press PERIOD (.) to release" kept flashing every time i pushed the button. The button itself inside the plane didnt react either. I then loaded the 737, tried the set parking button and the button inside the aircraft works. But.. that red line doesnt disappear. I tried everything but that annoying line wont vanish. Have anyone experienced this problem before and have a solution? Any help is appreciated!

EDIT: When trying the parking brake in the other default and payware aircrafts it all works like it used to do.

One thought- check that wheel chocks are removed. The park brake does have issues when the wheel chocks are in place on the NGX.

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

One thought- check that wheel chocks are removed. The park brake does have issues when the wheel chocks are in place on the NGX.

Oh god.. it was actually that simple. And here i have been trying everything for the last 2 hours! Thanks alot :)