Sign in to follow this  
ohk142

VRInsight Overhead and FCU

Sincerely hope that there will be a nice guy who can help me on this:

I do have a V320 Overhead and FCU Combo from VRInsight with me.   Unfortunately I do encounter two issues: 

Issue 1: Ext LT (External Lights) on V320 Overhead are not working correctly in Aerosoft Airbus Extrended X

Description:

(i)                 Strobe Light – There is no corresponding action in FSX after I switched the Strobe light On/Off button

(ii)               Beacon Light / Wing Light / etc – Those lights are working as a toggle rather than ON/OFF basis.  Hence, I need to switch Off then On to have the light in FSX “ON” and then switch off then On again to have the light in FSX “OFF”.

How I can fix this?

Issue 2: Compatibility issue with LINDA module and disconnect my FCU with VRIsim

Description: In the past when I only had the FCU, I just used the LINDA instead of the VRIsim, simply because it is easier for me to assign those “User programmable Button”.  But LINDA does not really support V320 Overhead so I need to move back to VRIsim which means that those previous configured “User Programmable button” setting are all gone.  Because of that, I would like to know how can I disconnect my FCU from VRIsim so that I can have my FCU to be  operated by LINDA while VRIsim will control my V320.  OR alternatively may be if you can teach me how to configure the “User Programmable button” easily given that I don't have the button ID of Aerosoft Airbus Extrended X, so that I can stick with VRIsim?

For your information, for those 8 “User programmable Button” in the middle of the FCU, right now I am assigning them to be the ECAM buttons.  I can easily assign them in LINDA, but not in VRIsim.

Thanks in advance!!!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!