Sign in to follow this  
jumberlyjet7478

virtual cockpit rolling

Hi I have been using fs9 for a number of years with no problem when the other day i was fying the 747 ifly plane when sudenly the program freezed .when i rebooted and started again i noticed i could not get the rudders working ,i reinstalled the rudder saitek pro rudder, it worked on the test but in the fs9 program it did not work .i also noticed when i went into the virtual cockpit it was rolling all the time ,i found out that unpluging the rudder it stoped,thinking it may be a faulty rudder pedals i tried my ch pedals that i used to use , same thing as the other ones i then switched off the joysticks within the program eg disable joystick funcion,still same problem ,i am really stumped on this problem ,has anyone else had this problem?I have tried fsx and that works ok so i am beginning to wonder if the program is currupted,i also noticed that i cant get the 2 d cockpit view showing the front only the back view so i cant even use it on the 2d cockpit view.even if i changed it in the view box  to front view it goes back to back view on its own ,so hoping someone out there can help.

regards Steve 

Try re-calibrating the controllers (pro rudder and joysticks) in Windows, it's the calibration which was corrupted when FS9 froze.

Thanks for your replys

I have tried recalibration in windows ,and that works ok in the test in windows,i have not got a force feedback joystick ,but it does work ok in fsx ,but not in fs9 untill i unplug the rudder pedals.

regards Steve

If you have the full version of FSUIPC in FS9, recalibrate the rudder settings there.

Sounds like it might be a stuck key on your keypad.

regards,

Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Thanks for all your help guys ,i have at last tracked down the problem ,its a fault in fsuipc if i load up fs9 without pluging in the rudder pedals it does not roll ,then i disengage the rudder in fsuipc and engage the rudder in fs9 it works,so it must be something to do with fsuipc registered program .

thanks once again,regards Steve