Sign in to follow this  
Shermann

DLL.XML

Hi evryone, since i am having many CTD with faulting Module NTDLL.DLL  I read one of the possible causes is Uimacore but without that anytime i use FSX menus i CTD. Another Possible Problem is the DLL-XMl that can be corrupted, Since i dont understand a lot if i copy it here can someone check if it is correct^? I Run FSX-SE on windows 7 64.

Here is the DLL.XML :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1252"?>
<SimBase.Document Type="Launch" version="1,0">
  <Descr>Launch</Descr>
  <Filename>dll.xml</Filename>
  <Disabled>False</Disabled>
  <Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>FsPassengersX</Name>
    <Disabled>TRUE</Disabled>    Change this line as indicated using Notepad or Notepad++
    <Path>FsPassengers\bin\fspassengersx.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>Addon Manager</Name>
    <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
    <Path>bglmanx.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>FSUIPC 4</Name>
    <Path>Modules\FSUIPC4.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>ObjectFlow.dll</Name>
    <Path>D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FSX\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\ObjectFlow.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>PMDG HUD interface</Name>
    <Path>PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_HUD_interface.dll</Path>
    <DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName>
    <DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>PMDG Interface</Name>
    <Path>PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_Interface.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>RAASPRO</Name>
    <Path>.\RAASPRO\RAASPRO.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>Flight Recorder</Name>
    <Path>Aerosoft\Flight Recorder\AS-FlightRecorder.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>Level-D Simulations</Name>
    <Path>Modules\LVLD.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>PMDG Options</Name>
    <Path>PMDG\DLLs\PMDGOptions.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>PMDG Events</Name>
    <Path>PMDG\DLLs\PMDGEvents.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>PMDG Sounds</Name>
    <Path>PMDG\DLLs\PMDGSounds.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>FeelThere LegacyX HUD</Name>
    <Path>FeelThere\Legacy\LegacyXHUD.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>FeelThere ERJX Helper</Name>
    <Path>FeelThere\Erj\E145XH.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>VistaMare Core</Name>
    <Path>VistaMare\ViMaCoreX.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>IvAp</Name>
    <Path>C:\IVAO\IvAp v2\ivap_fsx_bootstrap.dll</Path>
    <Commandline>
    </Commandline>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>Captain Sim 707 Sound</Name>
    <Path>Captain_Sim\707\cs.sound.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>as_connect</Name>
    <Path>as_srv\as_btstrp.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
</SimBase.Document>

Thamks Everyone.

The best way to find out if your dll.xml is working or not is to move the dll.xml to a temporary directory or rename it to dll.orig.  It will not be rebuilt but is not needed to run fsx-se.  If it does fix the problem, then you would have to disable each and then enable them one by one until the culprit is found.  My recommendation is to try to disable FSPassengers as I have indicated in red above.  If this is the old version, it has caused a lot of issues for our members.  It might have been fixed in the latest version.

The ntdll.dll is a system dll and I have seen it crashing if the system is overclocked.  The cpu voltages may be too high or too low.  Best to bring your BIOS back to the optimal default.  Try this if the above fix does not work.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

The best way to find out if your dll.xml is working or not is to move the dll.xml to a temporary directory or rename it to dll.orig.  It will not be rebuilt but is not needed to run fsx-se.  If it does fix the problem, then you would have to disable each and then enable them one by one until the culprit is found.  My recommendation is to try to disable FSPassengers as I have indicated in red above.  If this is the old version, it has caused a lot of issues for our members.  It might have been fixed in the latest version.

The ntdll.dll is a system dll and I have seen it crashing if the system is overclocked.  The cpu voltages may be too high or too low.  Best to bring your BIOS back to the optimal default.  Try this if the above fix does not work.

Best regards,

Thanks a lot. Fspassengers 2015 is uptodate to latest version of september 2015. to disable that line i should only put Flase instead of TRUE and only that line? I had a problem when i installed FSpassengers that when launching fsx-Se  the prgramm asked me toacceft the dll when iclicked on it FSX-Se crashed and when i launched it again it didnt ask me to accept any DLL anymore. Should i dis.INstall FS passngers delete the entry in DLL:XML and install it again? 

Thanks 

Thanks a lot. Fspassengers 2015 is uptodate to latest version of september 2015. to disable that line i should only put Flase instead of TRUE and only that line? I had a problem when i installed FSpassengers that when launching fsx-Se  the prgramm asked me toacceft the dll when iclicked on it FSX-Se crashed and when i launched it again it didnt ask me to accept any DLL anymore. Should i dis.INstall FS passngers delete the entry in DLL:XML and install it again? 

Thanks 

No.  When it states false, the module is not disabled.  When it state true, the module will not load at startup and you will not be able to use FS Passengers.  This is good for testing to see if this fixed the problem.  If the crashes stop, then you should reinstall FS Passengers and make sure you install it with Admin Rights.  If the crashes continue after disabling FS Passenger, then that program is not the problem.  You'll have to continue your investigation.  Again, my recommendation to move the whole dll.xml to a temporary folder and then restarting FSX-SE and see if this fixes the problem.  You will not be able to use any of the programs that were supposed to be loaded via the dll.xml but it will tell you whether there is a problem with one of the modules in the dll.xml. 

Do not try to delete the entry in the dll.xml and install FS Passengers again unless you know everything in the entry that has to be deleted.  It could lead to a total corruption of the dll.xml and we do not know for sure it was FS Passengers that caused the problem (I have not heard about problems with the latest version).  But your comments that you had trouble getting the FSPassenger module to be trusted might be the issue.  You can go into your fsx-se.cfg and remove the FSPassenger entry in the Trusted section and, when you restart FSX-SE it will ask you again if you trust this module or not.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10