Sign in to follow this  
GSalden

Fsuipc and v3

Hello Pete , 

I really need your help I spent almost whole Saturday and Sundays trying to set my equipments and was a great loss of time. I downloaded Spade.Next ( paid version) as I read it is the best to make your FIP works which I have 6 of those. While updating the Spade.Next it connected also the FSUIPC paid version I have for Prepared V3.2 . Once done I was unable to have the FIP to wok also my controls where all gone ( saitek Pro and Saitek quad and Saitek trim) My other equipments worked fine ( autopilot - Instrument & radio panels) everything else stopped. Now when I use my hat switch the camera goes on top of the cabin ceiling and that is it doesn't move at all. I can not see anymore the controllers. 

What should I do. delete everything and start to build from the beginning  what is your best advise 

Thanks