Sign in to follow this  
pinsel

Database rebuild impossible after latest update

Hi Maarten,

after updating to version 3.0.5750.42265 everything has been fine. Then i made changes to my sceneries and performed a "Rebuild All". It ended with an error-msg. After restarting SLX it tells me it could not find any airport and close.

So i reinstalled an older SLX version and made a rebuild. Everything O.K. again. Then i did the update to the latest SLX. Everything was alright. I monitored the documents\SimlauncherX folder and did a rebuild again. The file SimLauncherX.Prepar3D.sdf has been deleted and not created new. The rebuild again stopped with an error.

In the logfile i saw the following lines:

20150930154151 Unable to create or access Prepar3D database. "System.ObjectDisposedException: The context has already been disposed and it's managed persistent objects can no longer be accessed. The context should be disposed at the end of the life cycle of your business logic instance. This can also be done in the Dispose of your ASP page or MVC controller.
Object name: 'Telerik.OpenAccess.OpenaccessContextBase'.
   at OpenAccessRuntime.ObjectScope.CheckNotDisposed()
   at OpenAccessRuntime.ObjectScope.Add(Object pc)
   at Telerik.OpenAccess.OpenAccessContextBase.Add(Object entity)
   at MaartenBoelens.SimLauncherX.Model.Services.DatabaseService.CreateDatabaseAsync(DatabaseRebuild recreate)
   at MaartenBoelens.SimLauncherX.Model.Services.DatabaseService.<>c__DisplayClass39_0.<<LoadDatabaseAsync>b__0>d.MoveNext()"
20150930154151 Prepar3D database loaded or created in 260 seconds
20150930154151 "Error creating database: The context has already been disposed and it's managed persistent objects can no longer be accessed. The context should be disposed at the end of the life cycle of your business logic instance. This can also be done in the Dispose of your ASP page or MVC controller.
Object name: 'Telerik.OpenAccess.OpenaccessContextBase'."
20150930154155 Saving settings

Cheers, Walter

Hi Walter,

I can confirm that it's a bug. I'm testing the fix now and will release an update shortly.

thanks, Maarten

Maarten Boelens ([m][a:][R][t][ʏ][n])
Developer of SimLauncherX

ftx_supporter_avsim.gifC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg