Sign in to follow this  
Rhinozherous

Sizing of 2D panels

Hello!

I was so glad that I finally was able to include 3 INS gauges and MSU gauges from the Simufly CIVA INS into my Captain Sim L1011... but it is very hard to get the update flag and nav mode selector gauges to the right size when I mess around with the panel.cfg.

I am unable to upload screenshots here... but they are very very very small, they appear as a working 2D panel, but very small. I tried it with different size_mm= values. But I think this changes only the invisible part around the panel (the picture with the switch on it). Or in other terms, the window of the 2D panel. But how can I resize the panel itself? I was able to resize it in the sim with the mouse. But stretching it to a good size will take more place than my monitor has ^^ :nea:  

I dont have much knowledge in panel.cfg work. Is there anyone who can help me?

Thank you very much!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Rhinozherous,

It Looks like You are missing out on one of the greatest products in the History of Flight Sim Panels ( http://www.fspanelstudio.com/index.htm ) - It is perfect for 2D Panels - and You can even work on VC Panels - It will not create them ( 3D Panels ) - But You can even work around that !! - I would Probably be in Rubber Room Now - if it were Not for this program - FsPanel Studio - You NEED it ! - Johnman B)