Sign in to follow this  
jacobprescott396

Fokker-f70 ?

hello PMDG,

i have wrote this to request a Fokker f70/100 these constantly fly by my house and they are used all around the world this would be a huge help to me as the flight1 Fokker is useless to me unless it has a VC so what i am asking is can you create a study level Fokker f70/100 with a VC please. it would be an instant buy for me and no doubt countless other people in the world, this is a much needed project to me and fellow simmers thank you.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

hello PMDG,

i have wrote this to request a Fokker f70/100 these constantly fly by my house and they are used all around the world this would be a huge help to me as the flight1 Fokker is useless to me unless it has a VC so what i am asking is can you create a study level Fokker f70/100 with a VC please. it would be an instant buy for me and no doubt countless other people in the world, this is a much needed project to me and fellow simmers thank you.

It's kind of a rare aircraft now, honestly. We used to have a decent amount of them here in the States, but I haven't seen them since the early 2000s.

Full names in the forum, please - first and last.