Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

737 Immersion Manual

Hi Kev - great job - finally decent looking light splash on sides of aircraft - wheres the manual looked everywhere cant find it also how do you get Precipitx to work with central - thanks

Rain effect is awesome

Rich Sennett

Hi Richard,

The answer is even before the User Manual!

"Currently, only 737 Immersion is compatible with VFXCentral but we are working hard to bring our other Immersion Packages to the platform in the near future."

for the user Manual, you can get it through your account on the website or directly on VFXCentral by clicking the "i" button next to the Modify/Uninstall Button

Let me know if that fixes the issue for you!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Richard,

The answer is even before the User Manual!

"Currently, only 737 Immersion is compatible with VFXCentral but we are working hard to bring our other Immersion Packages to the platform in the near future."

for the user Manual, you can get it through your account on the website or directly on VFXCentral by clicking the "i" button next to the Modify/Uninstall Button

Let me know if that fixes the issue for you!

Hi Kev

Whats activate a serial number for as there is none - just e-mail and that password gets things going also there use to be some FSFXPackages weather themes in the pull down menu in P3D - I dont see them anymore - thanks a lot for your answers above - perfect

Rich Sennett

Hi Kev

Whats activate a serial number for as there is none - just e-mail and that password gets things going also there use to be some FSFXPackages weather themes in the pull down menu in P3D - I dont see them anymore - thanks a lot for your answers above - perfect

Hi Richard,

It is possible to buy a serial number on the website if you want to buy it for someone else for example. Our resellers like SimMarket and Aerosoft also sells serial numbers that users can then activate through our system.

For the Weather themes, we will make them available separately in a short future. They were to be bundled in 737 Immersion but due to technical reasons we had to remove them. In the User Manual, we do supply METARs to help users reproduce certain weather conditions. We are planning on making weather presets available as a separate download either through VFXCentral of via our website.

Regards

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Richard,

It is possible to buy a serial number on the website if you want to buy it for someone else for example. Our resellers like SimMarket and Aerosoft also sells serial numbers that users can then activate through our system.

For the Weather themes, we will make them available separately in a short future. They were to be bundled in 737 Immersion but due to technical reasons we had to remove them. In the User Manual, we do supply METARs to help users reproduce certain weather conditions. We are planning on making weather presets available as a separate download either through VFXCentral of via our website.

Regards

Thanks Buddy - got yah - thanks for an amazing product now I have to remember how to fly the 737 again lol

Rich Sennett