Sign in to follow this  
pete_auau

New pc for next year

My current  set up  as of  now

cpu     i7 Intel 64 bit 3.20hz

AMD  Radeon 7900  series Graphic  Card

2 by 500gb  hard  drives(one  for o/s   and other  games   other  one  for  fsx  related  addons  etc)

Ram   6gb

Was  thinking  of  going    using  the cpu   that I have  got  now  and using  the 6gb  of  ram  that I have  installed   than  going  to  ssd  drives   by  2  being  500   with the same  set up  as I got  now   one  for o/s   and other  one  for  fsx or  p3d  and  going  back  to the gt970  graphic  card

i7  Intel   64 3.20hz

Ram 6  gb

2  by 500 gb  ssd    don't  know  what  the best brand  is     seen a few write up  for  Samsung?

gt970   as  the graphic  card

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg