Sign in to follow this  
RobdeVries

Win10: Joystick button opens Windows Start menu

Hello,

This one has me stumped a bit. I could not find anything about it on the fora. I have several peripheral's and game controllers. Saitek controllers etc. But also a  Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2. Works perfectly but after upgrading to Windows 10 my secondary fire button (set up for changing view category) also opens the windows start menu.

I have no idea as to how to cure this. It's a bit annoying. Anyone with the same experience and perhaps a pointer to a solution how to get rid of this behaviour :smile:

Thanks very much in advance!

Rob 

RobdeVries.jpg

Hi Rob,

I'm sure you have checked, but just try to recheck your key assignments as well as FSUIPC's. As you have quite a few controllers, it does seem as if you have a conflict or a duplicate setting somewhere.

Cheers, & good luck,

Robin

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

Hi Robin,

Thanks very much for your reply! Gonna check it again but I'm sure that the key assignments don't include activating the windows start button :smile:

RobdeVries.jpg