Sign in to follow this  
Jerrymc3

A few questions

I built a cockpit based on the B747-400 so I keep the panel window closed.  Is there 

any way to keep the FS2Crew panel on screen without the main panel?  Also, I use the 

default 747 or 737 with Project Magenta GC, MCP, FMC & pmSystems on 2 other networked 

computers and I use Iocards/SIOC for all my cockpit displays & switches.  I purchased 

the FS2Crew Default 737 & 747 but I'm missing a lot of items on the check lists.  

Should I have purchased the PMDG versions instead or would that not have worked with 

the default aircraft.  Is there any way to add items to the checklist  or will the copilot not use them?

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

You want to "keep the FS2Crew Panel on the Screen without the Main Panel"...  Not sure I follow.

I assume you have a 2nd monitor... Can't you just drag the FS2Crew Windows over to your other monitor?

Checklists:  The default 737 and 747 are older products now.  You can't modify these checklists.  The checklists are airline specific.

The PMDG version will not working the default aircraft.

Best,

I use a TripleHead2Go with 3 46" LCD screens for my front view and 2 other computers & 24" screens for my left/right views.  Two more computers with Project Magenta Software control my PFD/NDs and  Upper/Lower EICAS screens and Iocards/SIOC control my switches, encoders & radio displays so I have no need for the FSX instrunent panels.  I just wanted to have the FS2Crew panel window open so I can monitor the checklist progress.  I couldn't figure out how to post a pic.  The checklist leaves out quite a few items on my panels but I had no way of knowing that when I purchased FS2Crew.  I'm thinking I may have wasted my money.

Jerry

You can keep the FS2Crew panel open.  Just don't close the FS2Crew window.

The Checklists are from real airlines.  Checklists don't necessarily cover every switch.  It's up the airline to decide what to include on a checklist.

Best,

I see what you mean.  I had to open and close the Main Panel Window twice before the FS2Crew Panel would stay.

Jerry