Sign in to follow this  
dromeascr

False Terrain Warning?

Every single time I'm going to land, at height of approximately 980ft, from the runway, suddenly the Terrain warning screams in the cockpit until the touchdown. By "Terrain warnings" I mean the "Terrain, Terrain, Pull-UP". I've got a screenshot here, please take a look yourself. Is it something I have forgotten or doing wrong or it's a bug/issue. In the second case, what suggestions do you recommend guys?

http://prntscr.com/9nvq6w

At The time which the screenshot taken, it has already began screaming. Why should that sound while the plane is performing an Autoland ? It doesn't make any sense...

The scenery is FlyTampa Athens

(I have forgotten to select the page at the FMC where the selected ILS approach can be seen. I have selected ILSY on 21L)

(I usually use Terrain Override, because it f*cking ruins the feeling)  

Sorry for posting it three times, I didn't want to spam or something, it was a mistake.

Thanks in Advance

George Argyriadis

Is it something I have forgotten or doing wrong or it's a bug/issue. In the second case, what suggestions do you recommend guys?

Go into your root sim folder > PMDG > NAVDATA

Look in there (or in the subfolders) for a runways.dat file. Delete it to let it rebuild. Something corrupted it.

Kyle Rodgers

Go into your root sim folder > PMDG > NAVDATA

Look in there (or in the subfolders) for a runways.dat file. Delete it to let it rebuild. Something corrupted it.

I have this problem now, and do you mean fs directory\pmdg\navdata\ARPT_RWY.dat? - David Lee

I have this problem now, and do you mean fs directory\pmdg\navdata\ARPT_RWY.dat? - David Lee

Yes.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers