Sign in to follow this  
cloudyjojo

Rain drops from fuselage (texture issue?)

Hello all

Whenever I'm on the ground and it's raining in my sim, this problem occurs where raindrops fall from my aircraft but they glow black and I don't know if it's supposed to be like this, I've only ever had this problem when using the 777 immersion package, if anyone could help. It would be much appreciated.

- James

Here's a screenshot of what the problem is below

500caa05c1d471f8df126afc45fe664f.jpg

Hi,

1. Update 777 Immersion by running the Install Utility you downloaded from the website
  2. This update disables this particular effect on v3.0
  3. v3.1 should resolve the issue but we are reading in places that some issues are still present.
  4. We are working on an alternative way of showing this effect. The update will be availalbe by the end of this month

I hope this answers your questions!

Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Thank you so much, I will try the update of the 777 immersion so this effect will be disabled,and it would be great if you could find an alternate way to make this effect to work in P3D V3.

kind regards 

James