Sign in to follow this  
sonebone

Spot view

Hi just installed FSX once again....I have tried a couple of times in past and frustration over problems sent me scurrying back to FS9....so like the masochist that I am I am back again determined to get it running like so many on the boards say they do......I upgraded my computer and  am running an i7 4770k with 16 Ram and a GTX 780 ti video card....I am running FSX on an SSD ....I am running windows 7 and I believe DTX 11.....OK now for the problems

1.  I tried landing at default KLGA  runways and taxi ways are flashing like it has elevation problems.......

2.  Spot view....I love flying outside the plane and panning around but when I go into the outside view its like your smack up against the tail when you zoom out it stretches the plane out and the view is still not right....FS9 is perfect and I don't see why this is not same

any suggestions on either problem will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks