Sign in to follow this  
mikeymike

p3d world scenery priority order

Hi Mike sorry for not helping earlier - what ever order FT loaded into library should be fine - good to go - but I would think the libraries would be below main airport name - probably does not matter either way - what sim are you using ?

Thanks mate!

P3d

Hi Mike sorry for not helping earlier - what ever order FT loaded into library should be fine - good to go - but I would think the libraries would be below main airport name - probably does not matter either way - what sim are you using ?

Thanks mate!

Still confused, if you have time can you possibly look at my 2 pics and type in what order I should have them in?

Sorry I am a little slow lol

P3d

Thanks mate!

If you can just put the ftx products in the order they are in now and put them just above Bathymetry so all of your payware airports above the ftx entries 

Now if you do this and go back in and ftx has moved by itself you should be fine - good to go as I think P3D is moving them where P3D wants them so thats unavoidable and you should be fine with what P3D order of things

Also shut Bathymetry off or any other stuff you are not using - no need to have them on using up resources

For instance if I am in USA all of my other regions are off like Europe - etc. 

Rich Sennett

If you can just put the ftx products in the order they are in now and put them just above Bathymetry so all of your payware airports above the ftx entries 

Now if you do this and go back in and ftx has moved by itself you should be fine - good to go as I think P3D is moving them where P3D wants them so thats unavoidable and you should be fine with what P3D order of things

Also shut Bathymetry off or any other stuff you are not using - no need to have them on using up resources

For instance if I am in USA all of my other regions are off like Europe - etc.

I see, yes bathymetry is off and my settings are medium 1024 textures

My sim is running flawlessly very smooth

I had to ask this question about scenery bc I have read others and like yourself having your addons at different locations in scenery library , and then looked at mine it's the opposite but scenery looks fine in sim.

Will try your recommendations also

Thank you very much for your help mate.

Cheers

Mike

I see, yes bathymetry is off and my settings are medium 1024 textures

My sim is running flawlessly very smooth

I had to ask this question about scenery bc I have read others and like yourself having your addons at different locations in scenery library , and then looked at mine it's the opposite but scenery looks fine in sim.

Will try your recommendations also

Thank you very much for your help mate.

Cheers

Mike

Your welcome - you can try what I have stated but you should be fine Mike - let me know if after you moved FTX files if they stayed that way please - I dont have any payware airports installed yet thats why I am asking - just making sure updating P3D was stable

Rich Sennett

Your welcome - you can try what I have stated but you should be fine Mike - let me know if after you moved FTX files if they stayed that way please - I dont have any payware airports installed yet thats why I am asking - just making sure updating P3D was stable

Will do mate!

Mike

Looks good now go fly

Hey mate sorry for double post

Trying to figure out how to send pics.lol

Don't understand as to why we cannot just copy and paste from my pics instead of another source.

Anyways I have closed restarted sim and scenery libraries have stayed exactly as they are.

But not to sure if I run my aus region. It may

Configure it back to as it was earlier?

Haven't got time now to test as i am leaving for work.

Hey mate sorry for double post

Trying to figure out how to send pics.lol

Go to tinypic.com choose image then on next page copy the second window down of text then paste it here - simple

Rich Sennett

Go to tinypic.com choose image then on next page copy the second window down of text then paste it here - simple

Well mate I have tested the scenery library and has seemed to stay as they were placed.

Cheers mate.

Question for ya, did not wanna start another thread maybe you can help mate.

With regards to time I set it for a dusk departure out of yssy and its sets me a little later than dawn.

Cheers

Mike

Mike

Well mate I have tested the scenery library and has seemed to stay as they were placed.

Cheers mate.

Question for ya, did not wanna start another thread maybe you can help mate.

With regards to time I set it for a dusk departure out of yssy and its sets me a little later than dawn.

Cheers

Mike

Mike

Hi Mike good news well done - as for time thing this has eluded me also but look int your settings there is a time setting - like system time or something like that - not on my home pc so not sure - hope I helped a little  - your welcome

Rich Sennett

Cheers mate

Hi Mike good news well done - as for time thing this has eluded me also but look int your settings there is a time setting - like system time or something like that - not on my home pc so not sure - hope I helped a little  - your welcome

Thanks mate

Will have a look, and also start another topic see if anybody else has some info about this.

Cheers

Mike

Cheers mate

Thanks mate

Will have a look, and also start another topic see if anybody else has some info about this.

Cheers

Mike

Good idea Buddy - take care Mike :wink:  

Rich Sennett