Sign in to follow this  
grecco93

Kernelbase CTD

I have now made a clean install of windows 10 64bit Pro. I am receiving now the ntdll.dll error

"Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: Prepar3D.exe, Version: 3.1.2.15831, Zeitstempel: 0x5672b60a

Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: ntdll.dll, Version: 10.0.10586.20, Zeitstempel: 0x5654262a
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000374
Fehleroffset: 0x000dc089
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x14b4
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d16856dafcd079
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: F:\Prepar3D\Prepar3D.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Berichtskennung: 74a998f3-0b45-4ae7-9c02-70f1103bbb89
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: 
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist: 
"

I have noticed, that my ASUS Ai Suite III is also receiving an Kernelbase.dll error, when starting windows
"
Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: DipAwayMode.exe, Version: 0.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x00000000
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: KERNELBASE.dll, Version: 10.0.10586.103, Zeitstempel: 0x56a853fe
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000409
Fehleroffset: 0x000bd928
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x164c
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d1687a1d3c04b4
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: G:\ASUS AI Suite 3\AI Suite III\DIP4\DIPAwayMode\DipAwayMode.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\KERNELBASE.dll
Berichtskennung: 6a1c44f2-5b4f-465d-94b6-03360176e8ea
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: 
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist: 

Could there be a connection ?

Since you just reinstalled Windows you problem is most likely caused by a bad driver.  There are a lot of new drivers that have been released for this new operating system and they keep getting updated to eliminate the bugs.  Here is a possible solution from the ASUS website - http://vip.asus.com/forum/view.aspx?id=20140316060356859&board_id=1&model=X79-DELUXE&page=1&SLanguage=en-us .  I would also run a Driver Updater program.  I use Driver Booster which is freeware but it has a lot of nags to try to get you to purchase it.  You don't need to - http://www.iobit.com/en/driver-booster.php.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I have already the Pro Version of Driver Booster and my drivers are all up to date. The strange thing is, the away mode is already unticked

The strange thing is, the away mode is already unticked

The ASUS AI Suite is one of the worse ever developed and I have long time ago removed AI Suite from my computer and installed only the drivers I need.  I still have issues with the AMDA00 driver and just disable it as updating it is impossible (well, I did get it to work once).  I think the ASUS techs in Taiwan could care less about making their product work w/o any issues.  They continue to make newer motherboards and continue to issue the buggy ASUS AI Suite.

Okay, I'm off my soapbox....  You can go into your system configuration and disable any of the startup programs.  Startup programs are really not needed.  You need to then look under the services tab and look for any ASUS service or a service related to DipAwayMode and disable it.  To get to your system configuration in Windows 10 go here - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-open-msconfig-in-windows-10.  I had to disable ASUS Com Service and ASUS HM Com Service to fix my problems with my system and have seen no adverse issues as a result.  It is almost impossible to delete these services once they have been installed.  Maybe that's by design of the techs at ASUS.  Whenever I reinstall my OS again, I will not install these services or anything in the AI Suite. 

One poster on the internet fixed his problem with dipawaymode by disabling it in Scheduling - https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?55493-DipAwayMode-exe-event-log-entry-on-each-boot-reboot.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10