Sign in to follow this  
cannonplug

Swiss

Hello all,

Now that Swiss has taken delivery of its first 777, I'm wondering whether there are any insiders in our forum who might be able to let us know what the different configuration options are on this airplane.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Walter Meier

I am also looking for a realistic config. For now I am using the Lufthansa Cargo 77F settings and going by the pictures most of them match up. I can't read the sign next to seatbelts to see if it is no smoking or no electronic devices. And if anyone knows their cost index used on some flights that would be nice. - David Lee

Definitely not an insider but these helped me:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Swiss-International-Air/Boeing-777-3DE-ER/2822822/L/&sid=2d5a9902a780cb3adf65fbd09a922ead

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Swiss-International-Air/Boeing-777-3DE-ER/2820515/L/&sid=a1606d1c78051e7b8dd5e47db951ddae

Could deduce:

Range Rings

I zoomed in and it looks to be No Smoking

Digital Clock

Forward SATCOM

No clue on callouts, etc.

On a broader note, does anyone know of good sites blogs forums etc. for this type of info for other carriers? Not just the systems config (even though that'd be awesome). But more of things like cargo capacity (and info for PFPX profiles)?