Sign in to follow this  
PatoRustan

Registration Problem

I follow all the instructions from the "Radar Contact Version 4 Key" mail, I started RCv4 as administrator and finally installed FSUIPC 4 but the problem keeps. The issue is that when I enter the key into the space and click "Done", the app freezes and appears "Not Responding", then it closes and when I re-open RCv4 the registration windows appears again and again.

I have also read AVSIM and it seems that several people had also this problem, but magically it was solved.
Can someone help me? I tried everything I can but nothing happens.

Let's check routinely things first:

When requesting your key did you include a hyphen (-) in the product code if it was present?

When pasting your received key in did you eliminate any leading or trailing spaces in the registration dialog box line for that?

Was your e-mail request properly formatted? (See FAQ on pinned help topic.)

What is your version of Windows and what e-mail application did you use.

I am running Windows 10 and I use Gmail in Google Chrome.

The key does not have ant hyphen and when I pasted it into RCv4 I deleted all the extra spaces... :blink:

I am running Windows 10 and I use Gmail in Google Chrome.

The key does not have ant hyphen and when I pasted it into RCv4 I deleted all the extra spaces... :blink:

I was referring too a hyphen in the product code you sent in, not the key received,

Did you send your e-mail in as plain text if available in your mailer?

Please send all of the information to jd@jdtllc.com subject received key not working. Include the fact you used g-mail. Maybe g-mail changed something under Chrome.

Others in Win 10 have had this problem.

Please see your PM. I forwarded a message from jd.