Sign in to follow this  
forshaw

How do I Save a flight pln & panel state for future flight in 747V2?

Hello.

I am trying to figure out how to correctly save and retrieve a flight plan and panel state in mid fight and retrieve it later and continue on my flight path as normal.

• Flying from KJFK to KALX. Flt Plan generated by FS Commander and import to iFLY 747 v2 and MS FSX for coordination with FSX ATC.

• Save the flight in FSX, iFly planner and panel state ½ into the flight at cruising alt with all 3 names being the same. Then exit FSX.

• Fire up FSX, go to KJFK select iFly 747 v2 aircraft and ensure everything is in normal state.

• Load the saved fsx saved flight plan, load the iFly flight plan, and load the panel state. All by the book.

• Results: I can never get the LNAV and VNAV to engage together, regardless of all of the combinations. I sometimes get “LNAV and VNAV Ref not available” sometimes I get “No Active Route.”  I have tried a number of different combinations in various sequences but to no avail. I do see the purple line with the waypoints and stations so the plan is there but can’t get the plane engaged to fly the plan.

Any help, suggestions would be greatly appreciated from anyone who has tried this before.

Thanks.

Kindest Regards.

F.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!