Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ozark Dogfighter

Richard Probst has disappeared

Guest Telly

Really sorry to hear about you leaving the hobby, and hope that you're moving on to something more exciting! Since our VA is largely based on your two panels & a/c, I could host the last versions of both on our website which has the extra bandwith boot. Please contact me at info@hoav.com at your earliest convinience.Thanks again Richard for your contribution to our wonderful hobby!Aris. E. Kingbanner.jpgNote: if possible, please forward this message to Richard, since I don't have his email address.

Hi 737typeratedIf you have the 050620 update I would be happy if you would be so kindly to mail the files to me: :9 hkp@asiaq.glThanx in advanceHenrik KorningBGGH

Guest Fred Awful

Both of Richards panels, the 727 (version 4 - 04/24/2003), along with FS2004 updates, and the 737-200 panel are available at:http://www.flydelsol.com/forum/delSol_stat...?page=downloadsdel Sol cannot offer full support for the panels, but we may be able to help with a variety of questions you might have.Richard HAS officially retired from simming, more's the pity. He will be sorely missed.Steve MarksdelSol VA

I have also upload as a mirror or as a direct link the files for FS2002/FS2004 for low res, corresponding to the 050620 (which seems to be the last distribution)I also have (and I will upload them) the Manuals for autoflight and one I made for the PSDC the first in english and spanish and the second only in englishThe links are (for the panel):FS2002 LOW RES:http://www.aerodelperuvirtual.com.ar/b732....hort.fs2002.zipFS2004 LOW RES:http://www.aerodelperuvirtual.com.ar/b732....hort.fs2004.zipAlso I would recomend to those who have contact whith Richard to tell him if he could put his site again on, (for a month or so) I offer the space if is needed (800MB of Space, 30GB Bandwith), or upload his files to AVSIM, even the sources, so anyone can download them, and why not someone can continue the development of the panel.Thanks Richard for the panel, is the best one I have for the 737-200, Thanks for your time and effort, I (in the name of Aerolineas Argentinas Virtual) wish you the best.Helio Alberto Regalado Moreira Tecnical ManagmentAerolineas Argentinas Virtual