Sign in to follow this  
martinlest2

Orange notifications showing in cockpit

Hi, I haven't flown this a/c for a couple of years (for various reasons) so am overdue for a few days with it am loving getting to know it again!

I am flying with the Overhead Panel set to 'Manual' where necessary, and I think I have set all the switches, pumps etc. correctly. The plane flies just great anyway. However, whenever I have the systems set to 'Manual', I get the corresponding system shown as an orange notification on the cockpit instruments: HYD ELEC AIR FUEL. Is that just to show that I have the aircraft systems in manual mode? Or that I have made an error somewhere in setting up the overhead panel? There are no other warnings or notifications.

Thanks.

... OK, pretty sure everything is OK, a/c flies just great, and that those are just notifications of manual mode. (But please advise if I am wrong!)

The amber HYD ELEC AIR FUEL messages mean there's an amber message on the relevant system page. If you selected each system page there would be an amber message saying it was in manual mode.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Thanks. Yes, when I check that on the system pages, the notification is only that I am in Manual Mode, no errors.

Just love this aircraft! Such a pity PMDG aren't producing anything more for FS9.

Martin