Sign in to follow this  
Mithras

New iPad App - Engine and Flight Instruments

I have to tell you about a new iPad app called Air Manager by Siminnovations, I am not affiliated in any way, but I’ve been wanting something like this since I started simming three years ago.

I currently have a homebuilt sim pit, and my instruments are provided by Remote Cockpit, which gives me the six pack on my iPad. I have a second iPad (bought second hand) that I use for Remote Flight Map. Both are brilliant.

Air Manager goes further, it provides 180 individual instruments, warning lights and controls that can be configured in any way you like. Now I have the six pack on one iPad and on my other, mounted into my cockpit, I have engine and additional instruments varying on the plane I fly, Airbus, turbo prop, twin prop, single prop. It is heaven. The engine instruments do not work well with A2A though, but otherwise all works. On my new Aztec panel I added an annunciator panel and flaps status panel, both work well.

I never thought I’d get engine instruments on the iPad – now I have it!! ;) Oh, its 10 pounds sterling and requires no software bridge, it installs directly into your modules folder so does not need to be opened up and switched on each time you use it, as with Remote Flight. It just works. And it can be used on as many devices as you have!

My iPads are working here: 

SAM_2278_zpsxm2arxxf.jpg