Sign in to follow this  
guit32

Flaps maneuvring to 15 without command

Hello,

I was flying with one engine out (failure at V1 cut). I was flaps 5 (speed about 180 m/ph I ama not sure) and suddenly the flaps moves by themselves to flaps 15.. I do nothing on the flaps. Is there an automatic deployment off the flap under spécific circumstances ? (I know for the slats near stalling but for the flaps). Ido the same the flight a second time and same thing occurs.

Thank you

Guillaume LE MENTEC

P3DV4.3/Windows 10/i5 4670 K@4.2

No, the flaps can't deploy by themselves in the real aircraft so it shouldn't have happened. So it must be something external to the sim. Do you have FS2Crew installed? Is your flap lever input mapped to an axis that could be overwritten?

ki9cAAb.jpg

no I don't use FS2Crew, I will look to my flaps lever input but I never had this probleme before

Guillaume LE MENTEC

P3DV4.3/Windows 10/i5 4670 K@4.2