Sign in to follow this  
Longhaul444

Inop PMDG airframes after one flight P3D

At the request of Kyle, I am starting a new topic on this (previous request was in wrong topic). I didn't put it in either the 777 or 737 forums, as it now has affected both the 737 and 777 products. This is the second time this has happened after reinstalling P3Dv3.1 and PMDG. The issues is this......after one flight (which goes smoothly no issues), the very next flight I am unable to click on anything in the cockpit. Absolutely nothing works. This is not right after the flight ended as I do 18+ hr flights, but the next day after turning my comp back on. Before it started with P3D and went to my FSX install with the issue. Now it's just with PMDG and P3D. My old system didn't have this issue, before I did a complete hardware change. New cpu, memory, hdd's, video card....the works. Alot of folks have been saying the Migration Tool causes the issue, but I don't have this installed. I run all my pgms with administrator privileges. I don't have the P3D start up changed as it starts with the selection pop up where you choose the aircraft, weather, airport, and time. I have already reinstalled FSX and P3d (twice with P3D) now with this new setup, as the issue keeps happening. With the add-ons I currently have I would really like to not have to do this again, as it takes me a very long time to reinstall everything. Any suggestions on how to get the cockpit functioning again? Also I haven't tweaked anything on P3D other than what ASN did when it was installed with the affinity mask setting.

After noticing the new 3.2 update this maybe a moot point discussing now, as all my P3D products must be reinstalled with the new version. But before I do that I would like to try and see what is causing this issue in case I start to have it in v3.2.