Sign in to follow this  
fernandito1969

FSX Problems when Start Program Usage!

Searching for remedy for the following problem from the avsim community

Lately I have spend many hours searching for info through the forum and some of the technicians on getting the pdmg 777 to work correct and it was accomplished plus working superb however, since yesterday morning I have encountered a new problem that I'm not sure if its a FSX or PDMG to consult with; 

1. Once the FXS program started it shut down on its own. The start up logo comes up and music started but immediately stopped.

2. Contacted Microsoft for tech support and they directed me to uninstall the FSX acceleration program and download the sp1 & sp2.

3. No resolution from action #2, so proceeded to uninstalled all of the ones mentioned above.

4. Then FSX program ran as normal and allowed me to select the aircraft/departure/arrival/time and weather..etc.

5. But once the settings are loading the FSX program will stops and shows the following msg "Your computer has run out of available memory. Please restart flight Simulator and select different graphics, scenery, or traffic settings"

6. I followed those instructions and problem prevailed.

Note; Its a brand new IBM Lenovo Gaming PC with no additional program other than FSX and add-ons.

7. In some instances it completes the upload and the settings to run the pdmg 777 but does not run properly (Everything on the VC its inop) and it shuts down showing the same message listed on # 5.

Please, Any suggestion or procedure to share to fix this problem???