Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dewey

Sanderson Stearman 75 450 hp (1955) due soon ...

7 posts in this topic

Robert Sanderson, designer of the award-winning Sea Hurricane, has almost finished work on his Stearman 75 450 hp, 1955 crop duster version. He has given me a view of it (and permission to leak this info!)... unsurprisingly, it's superb -- wonderful VC, great visual model and animation, sounds, dusting FX, and FDE (including sideslips and some spinning), etc. In my opinion, easily his best yet. No final release date, but could be a matter of days. Cheers,Grant

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Something nice to look forward to. I liked what he did with the Hurricanes. Any screenshots anywhere?

>Something nice to look forward to. I liked what he did with>the Hurricanes. Any screenshots anywhere?Hi Rob:I'll try to get a few onto the FS.Com Screenshot site today or tomorrow.G

>Robert Sanderson, designer of the award-winning Sea>Hurricane, has almost finished work on his Stearman 75 450 hp,>1955 crop duster version. He has given me a view of it (and>permission to leak this info!)... unsurprisingly, it's superb>-- wonderful VC, great visual model and animation, sounds,>dusting FX, and FDE (including sideslips and some spinning),>etc. In my opinion, easily his best yet. No final release>date, but could be a matter of days. >>Cheers,>Grant>Great news! A Stearman was my first ride and I have a "soft spot" in my heart for them. I have Dave Ekhert's version and it's a beauty. But I can always use another one!Dewey