Sign in to follow this  
YaelJIAO

About the activation of 737NGX

Hi, PMDG guys, I'm a new comer in FSX and I really like PMDG 737NGX!!! I intend to buy it on my birthday in the next week. But my computer is not good enough and I will buy a good one later(may be half year later). 

I just want to know if I use another computer in the future, whether I should buy a new PMDG 737NGX ?

I just want to know if I use another computer in the future, whether I should buy a new PMDG 737NGX ?

Welcome to the forum.

The NGX has a tool that will allow you to return the license from the old computer so that using the license on your new computer won't cause any issues. Just be sure to read the Intro Manual when you get the plane installed to be sure you get the most out of it. And have it open as a guide when you go to return the license (it's actually pretty simple, but the guide is nice to have).

Also, full names are required in the forum here - first and last.

Kyle Rodgers

Welcome to the forum.

The NGX has a tool that will allow you to return the license from the old computer so that using the license on your new computer won't cause any issues. Just be sure to read the Intro Manual when you get the plane installed to be sure you get the most out of it. And have it open as a guide when you go to return the license (it's actually pretty simple, but the guide is nice to have).

Also, full names are required in the forum here - first and last.

oh, sorry. I reply you by using "Report"(This is my first time here, so everything is new for me ). But I still want to say thanks a lot!