Sign in to follow this  
andyb_1972

C172RG - un-install help

Hi,

I would like to remove and re-install this aircraft in an effort to resolve a minor issue I'm having with it. Regardless of whether or not this will cure my issue, I can't seem to find this add-on in my Windows 7 x64 program manager or indeed using the CCleaner un-installer tool I occasionally use. It's definitely installed though. I can see other Alabeo products such as the C207 and the DA42. I bought the product from Just Flight, so not sure if it has anything to do with having a Just Flight wrapper...? As far as I can see, there are 5 PDF documents that came with the aircraft but these are related to the aircraft's procedures, performance etc. plus Alabeo's copyright info. I also checked my Windows 'Start Menu' for an Alabeo C172RG folder hoping to find an uninstall icon in there - but sadly there wasn't even such a folder. Can anyone help?

I'm using Prepar3D v2.5 and Windows 7. My installation is on a dedicated drive (i.e. not C:/Program Files...etc)

Regards,

Andy   

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

In my main P3D folder I have a file called Uninstall_C172RG.exe. I don't know if it works or not but you might want to look for it and give it a try.

• Upvote 1

In my main P3D folder I have a file called Uninstall_C172RG.exe. I don't know if it works or not but you might want to look for it and give it a try.

That's got it - thanks Wing, you're a star. Never occurred to me to look there but I can see now there's a load of them in there...