Sign in to follow this  
zool

problems with posky a330

Hi folks 

I have 2 problems with my posky a330 

1- the speed gets out of control , for example when i start descent with only -1500fpm the speed starts non stop increasing just like that , so i must open spoilers all the way to maintain it , and when i need to decrease it here’s come the struggle i must open spoilers ( fully ) and reduce v/s to 500fpm and after all that it barely decreasing .. 

2 - at takeoff when i reach Vr speed and start rotation the plane it dosent takeoff it stay like that until it reachs a very high speed and then takes off , I checked the Trim it was all ok i dont know what’s wrong 

any help ? 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

any help ?

Sorry for the long wait for a response.

For the take off problem: two things to check before take off. When you first select the aircraft, check the fuel load and calculate for only the amount you need for the flight you plan plus reserve. Back when the POSKY 330s were released I think they were modeled ( aircraft configuration file ) they were set to max fuel load and passenger / cargo.  If you cut passenger / cargo to a more realistic level that will make a big difference. Try lowering that by 40 or 50 percent. By making those changes it should lower you V1 speed requirement and also lower your descent speed build up. The other thing you could add is to start you descent farther out at 1k fpm ( not very realistic I know ). Try that if you have not already and get back to us / me on what happens - go from there.

Best regards,